Monday 10 December 2007

Oooh Bijou

I had one of those wonderful moments when I received an LM for a store that has something extra special. Thank you to Mirah Vieara who discovered this and notified the group.

This fabulous store is called Bijou, when you first arrive you see a table of freebs in the corner, including some beautiful dresses, Christmas outfits for men and women and this fun crying skin. This skin is just like me after a rough night (slightly more attractive possibly).

Waaaaah...my inventory is such a mess!!!
bijou_003

What can a girl do but weep?
bijou_004

These dress called 'poison' has a beautiful silky appearance with a floaty sheer skirt. In the folder are no less than 6 different colours too and can be worn with or without the neck thingy.
bijou_006

This free dress called Lux, also has 6 colours in the folder. Personally I would wear this as a top.
bijou_008

As I was pondering on how to show you both the male and female Xmas outfits, my chum Aemilia (Fashion SOS) pops online. So, I grab Eisa and YAY, here's the perfect Xmas couple.

These are Xmas outfits with a twist. Eisa looks like he's walked right off a Beatles Album cover, I'm loving his striped pants and military jacket. Aem's outfit comes complete with fluffy gloves and scarf, it's cute, I imagine it's what a flapper dancer would have worn at Xmas. Both of these outfits could be worn any time of year too and combined with other clothes.

Aemilia and Eisa in Bijou

(By the way, I heard Eisa wants to marry Aem now she has divorced Violet...Shhh you heard it here first. This could be the Lavender Marriage of the Year.....watch this space!)

So, moving on....after I grabbed these freebies from the table I glanced around, saw a few lovely skins and a few accessories, thinking this was all this store had, I was just about to leave...but then I noticed an upper level. I ventured upstairs and ......oooooooooh, I nearly fainted with desire for these quirky outfits, just the sort I love.

bijou store_001

If you feel like splashing the cash about, Bijou is the place to do it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh nice pwetty freebies.. and Im stealing more songs off your playlist and adding them to mine..pffftttt

Mo Miasma said...

how nice, youre reading secondguru:)
thank you:)

Anonymous said...

I am always disturbed by designers who glamorize domestic violence, whether it's in SL with a skin such as the one above with the abraded mouth and crying eyes, or RL, like a perfume ad for Sicily that I remember.

You wonder what on earth they're role-playing and why and why we should spread it around.

Anonymous said...

smeared mascara and lipstick don't necessarily glamorize domestic violence. what if she got into a fight with another girl over items at a sale table. what is she is just a drama queen and cried into her pillow smearing her makeup? i like it because it can say different things to different people.

Anonymous said...

Pretty freebies! Thanks so much for bringing attention to them. I went upstairs and found several adorable things I instantly wanted too. My poor wallet!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I'm coming to steal some tunes off your playlist too Elusyve :)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

The way I see it is as this skin is called 'crying skin', it's just smudged eye makeup and lipstick, (possibly a touch of herpes!), but it's hard to distinguish in the pic I suppose.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Your blog is beautiful Mo, I hadn't actually seen your post on Bijou (possibly Mirah had who sent me the LM), just checked it out right now. The clothes look amazing on you both and now I really am going to buy some stuff from there. The hair too!

*Sighs*. So much for Creamy being made entirely of freebs, the temptation is just too much.