Tuesday 11 December 2007

Some Bloke in his Undercrackers


beckhamarmani
Originally uploaded by creamycooljoke
Since SL is still under maintenance and I can't blog the outfits I planned to, I thought we could all appreciate the beauty of the male form at it's best.

This particular male is Mr Posh Spice, he is an independent man in his own right of course, he's superstar football player David Beckham with a pair of socks stuffed down his undies.

He looks alright to me, socks or no socks! *Drools*

8 comments:

Cheri Pye said...

News Just in...

Christmas has been postponed until 2008 folks...why? Santa has had his sack stolen....BUT wait, all is not lost. I think I've spotted it right here!! :P

Cerrie Janus said...

HAHA Cheri!! Creamy you must not do this to us. I am at work and now my concentration is shot to pieces!! I not so secretly loath Victoria...

Unknown said...

SL is down; join twitter ;)

Anonymous said...

I suppose that's one way to make sure you don't lose your socks.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hands up...who wouldn't mind David Beckhams smelly socks??

*Creamy puts her hands up*
then runs off to join Twitter

Anonymous said...

Oh so very very pretty. Too bad he seems like such a big dickhead. Although, judging from the size on his package maybe he needed to be because he was running out of room in his jockeys

Dot Lane said...

Gah! Must...find....picture...of...Scarlett .....Johansson

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Who needs pics of Scarlett when you can have Creamy? :p