Monday 10 December 2007

Unique Needs & Ravenwear Skin

Would you like to know where I take my snaps? I visit a store called Unique Needs . Anne Otoole, the store owner, has been kind enough to create a Photosphere Garden for free use. This is where I take most of the pictures for my blog (even though I have my own sphere, I love the poses and backgrounds in here).

Today I sent Anne an IM to thank her for the use of the Photosphere's and we started chatting, she has these beautiful diamond earrings for free in her store, along with free male and female complete avatars.

Unique Earrings

Anne also gave me a sneak preview of this beautiful Empress gown and cape. I know this is mainly a freebie blog but I had to bend the rules a little to show you this, it's very special and needs to be seen.

Unique Gown

This beautiful dress costs 350L and also includes cape, crown and jewellery and undershirt. Comes in many different colours too, the one shown here is Andromeda.

The design detail is exquisite and the way it moves when you walk is amazing. Look at this awesome photo I took in the gardens.

unique gardens

Remember to get your earrings free at Unique Needs , right in front of the lucky chair and the free complete male and female avatar set.

The hair worn was made by Valryn, she kindly gave this free to the Free*Style group.
The skin worn in these pics is the free gift from Ravenwear, available for a limited time only to celebrate the opening of their new store. I think it's stunning!

Ravenwear skin

Remember to harvest at the Xmas tree at Ravenwear too, they are giving away some fab goodies!

*Hair, Loelle by Maitreya (free)

No comments: