Friday 16 November 2007

UNI SEXY!

Yay, I'll get a chance to cross-dress today! Its the only time I get to feel up a pair of boobies.

I received a note this morning about a dollarbie girls hair at Philotic Energy. I have some cool hair from this store already so I had to see what this 1L one is like, to see if it is up their usual standards...yep it certainly is. With no time to waste, I put on my girly shape to try on this hair.

'Moppeh' is a kind of half up, half down style with messy bunches and a little fluffy hairband. For 1L you get many different colours, this is the chocolate shade.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm trying to think where I have seen this style before, BANANARAMA??? (a UK girl band from the 80s if you are too young to remember or come from Outer Mongolia). It goes perfectly with the newly updated Mellie 2, Cream/Cranberry Fizz skin from Blowpop, this is free if you join the group.

For 5L each, there are 2 hairstyles with hats, keep you cosy in the winter. This is the girls style called Beri, it also comes in various colours, here it is shown in black.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aww I feel like staying as a girl, but I need to show you this guy's hair so here you are. This is the male style called Boyd, also shown in black.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and finally, I can't forget to tell you about this new group gift from Dutch Touch, this tanktop looks great on both my male and female shapes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These smexy jeans were in a gift box called Cimmaron from Pixel Dolls, they also suit both male and female shapes and come in various different colours. I really like how the belt is part of the texture, I hate faffing around trying to make my belts fit. *I found this freebie a few weeks ago and couldn't find it when I looked again, however, there are 2 boxes of other lovely freebs at each entrance to the store. If you hunt around you might still find these jeans..Good luck!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These jeans give good butt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Ginseng Kyong said...

Love the colors you used in these cute images.