Thursday 15 November 2007

Yum Juicy!!

Itny Isle sent a note to the group today about this great free top at a store called D*fferent. I TP'd over to the store which is located at the Juicy Mall, you will love this one girls.

On the zebra print mat as you enter the store is a freebie box containing these two lovely tops. You have to look hard for the box as it is hard to spot at first. Had a quick peek through all the clothes in this store, really cute casual clothes at great prices (I wish Creamy could buy clothes, I'll have to send my other avi down there, she's the bitch with the money).

In the free box is this mustard coloured vintage style bow top, great with jeans or a dressy outfit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you don't mind having 'Hi, I'm Blub' emblazened over your chest, this pink tee is in the box too. I don't mind being blub (who is blub anyway?).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I met Gorgeous Yongho while I was there, she gave me a tip on the other freebs nearby. I believe she is one of the creators of the Juicy mall. So true to her name and lovely, go see her SL exploits in her blog Gogolita.

If you take a walk across the street you find this free vest top in a purple store owned by Murusaki, it also has something written on it (japanese?), probably 'Hi I'm blub', oooh or maybe something rude - even better.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Walking around the back alleys of the mall, I came across this hair store called Simply Britney, this is where I got my first ever hair for my main Avi, the style has now been flexified - wooohooo! (shows how long ago that was). I found this Juicy necklace in the store for free.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, off you go and check it out. I've got shopping to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, the words on the purple top means purple colour.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks el..my stoopid sometimes :))

(secret shhhh....I was a bit tipsy when I wrote that post, which is why I had to slightly change it in the morning LOL!