Friday 16 November 2007

Fabulous Tuli

My wee chum Aemilia Villota of Fashion SOS sent me an IM today telling me about this amazing outfit from the Tuli group.

I joined the group, checked notice history and threw this outfit on with anticipation, so many bits to it, so many options and ways to wear it.

Here I am wearing it with the sweater underneath, I love the colour combination and the woollen texture of the suit. The sweater underneath is ribbed with puffed sleeve attachments.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at the unsual lace-up detail on the back, the pants hug my bottom like they love it so much, giving it a great shape.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These high waisted pants give an amazing curve to your avi's body. Here is the oufit worn without the sweater underneath, baring that sexy midriff, but not too much.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Maitreya Frisky wedges look like they were made for this outfit, when I first blogged these they were a group freebie, but now they are in store free for all...YAY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am so in love with this outfit, it looks so classy and expensive and can be combined with all sorts of items of clothing in your wardrobe, with all the different options and layers in the folder. All for free too...WOOHOO!

**If you tp over to the Tuli store you will also find 2 other free outfits..very sexy ones they are too! **

My skin is the Blowpop Mellie 2 (Group freebie - previously blogged)
My hair is the ETD Phoebe (1L - previously blogged)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just wanted to send you a big thank you. After finding your blog, I've had the best day in SL for a long time...all change for me.. Thanks again Creamy, you're a freebie finding star twinkling in the shopping heaven sky

melanieann said...

I love your blog! These are excellent find :D

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!

...and it looks like many others do to - I bumped into two other people today who were also wearing it :)

Thanks

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Awww, thank you all for your lovely comments.
I get this wierd rush of delight when I find a great freeb and love to share it with you all :)

The great thing about this outfit is, even though lots of people have it, you can totally make it your own by mixing and matching with other stuff.