Thursday 22 November 2007

I'm Inspired

If you aren't a member of the Inspired Group yet, hurry up and do it, Maegan gives away great freebies and this time has given us this sweet new hair called Aiko in Poison. Inspired is not your usual SL store, Maegan creates beautiful anime skins, hair clothes and accessories.

I am wearing the Aiko hair on the 1L complete anime avatar set which can be found in her store, see this blog post for more details, you get so much for your 1L.

inspired3

These beautiful flexi wings are also in the dollarbie section of the store. This photo does not do them justice, they look a little blurred here (blame my crappy graphics card), you will also find eyes and decorations in the dollarbie section, not forgetting the gifts on the lucky chair.

Inspired2

I just had to show you this adorable limited edition Fairy Princess Hair which comes with a detachable crown, this hair available in lots of different colours, each only 50L in the store. It fits perfectly on the petite shape in the anime avatar set.

Inspired1

Here is the hair and skin worn on my own shape. I did need to do some adjusting to the hair to fit my big ole head, isn't it just soooo cute?

inspired_002

So if you would like to look a little different from the rest, TP over to Inspired.

*The dress just seen in the pics is the Icing Gossamer Fantasy which I managed to find at the Fashion Victim treasure hunt last week.

No comments: