Monday 5 November 2007

Inspired

I found a little gem the other day, I was surfing around checking out Second Life fashion blogs and I came across this cute little store called Inspired - Kawaii Fashion (link to site on the right of screen). Now I love this sort of thing so I tp'd direct to the store and was delighted with what I found.

Beautiful anime inspired skins, eyes, accessories and hair, and best of all...loads of freebies. Have a look at these pics - everything pictured is part of 1L anime avatar set complete with various skin designs, eyes, hair, lashes and shape.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think they are so pretty, ethereal almost. You can also wear the skins/hair/eyes with your own shape to create your own unique look. Everyone is looking more and more realistic on SL these days, I love to stray from the path everyone else follows sometimes.

The following items are group exclusives, if you join the 'Inspired' group and check past notices you will receive these goodies.

Pretty flower headband

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sweet Miaka hairstyle

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The ribbon skirt worn below is 1L from a Japanese store called BettiePage, her clothes are the cute quirky style I adore. The top I found in a store called Umi Usagi in the LicoLico mall and I think it looks like these items of clothing were made to be worn together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LicoLico mall is a huge place, it's full of Japanese gothic lolita style clothes, lots of unsual finds there - I love it. The only prob is, it's easy to get lost and you really have to hunt to find the freebies, but, if like me, you are a dedicated follower of fashion - you can do it! I think after about 2 hours and 20 crashes I covered the whole place and found lots of lovely bits and pieces, no doubt they will be popping up in future posts.

The above pics were taken in a fantastic store called The Abyss. I saw photo's of The Abyss when I was reading Ana Lutetia's blog, the scenery looked amazing, I had to go there and take a look. It's really atmospheric, perfect for photo opportunities and the clothes and hair in the store are really cool too (no freebs though). I've included the link below if you'd like to take a look.

BettiePage: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Osaka/148/138/22
Inspired:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sibine/52/55/51http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sibine/52/55/51
Umi Usagi @ LicoLico: http://slurl.com/secondlife/LicoLico/227/187/22
The Abyss: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Abyss/93/181/237

No comments: