Wednesday 14 November 2007

+Honey Kitty+

Guess what we did today? SHOPPING!!

Mooki and I skipped all the way to Honey Kitty, officially the cutest store in the metasphere (is that a made-up word?). This store is a girly girls dream, almost good to eat!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Outside the store is a Karaoke area, perfect for showing off these delighful little outfits we found for free. Mooki (the nutjob on the right) is wearing a cute strawberry skirt and ice cream tee. These were not are not immediately obvious when you enter the store, they can be found in Mimi Eden which is the adjoining building to Honey Kitty above all the other outfits on the wall.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even though this is meant to be a freebie blog, sometimes we see something we just have to buy to complete the outfit. Mooks spotted this kitty dress-up kit in the store, for 100L you get ears, tail and huge paws, she looks darling (but you should hear her singing voice, wierdly gruff sounding)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm wearing a charming little dot skirt and strawberry camisole which can be found on the wall on the left as you enter the Honey Kitty store.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The tintable tights were part of a free gift box from Paper Couture and my shoes were free from a store called called Doll Shop in the Lico Lico mall. This adorable kitty headband was 5L from a store called Spazola, lots of other fun headbands can be found there too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This fuzzy little kitty bag is a gift when you join the Honey Kitty group. Oh my - I love it!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

'Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong'
SL is playing up again, I couldn't teleport anywhere so tried a relog and now I CAN'T LOG IN!!! WAAHHHHH!!!
I'll give you the rest of the URL's when SL lets me back in. Now I have to go and eat some sweets, I'm craving so bad!

Additional info - all of the following items have been previously blogged
Lilly's hair is the Sugarcube group freebie
Mooki's hair is the Truth group freebie
Mooki's ripped stockings are part of group gift from Savvy?
Both skins worn are the wearable demo's from Another Store (spot the green tongue and missing teeth).

2 comments:

Gillian Waldman said...

Hey - did you send Tao an e-mail to get on the feed? I know people would love to see what you've found.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Gillian
Yeah I sent him an email a few weeks ago after your comment but not heard back yet. I suppose Tao is busy with his Procrastination Industries (great name!)

I think I'll have to send him another email.
Thanks for reminding me :)