Monday 12 November 2007

Ladylike?

On my travels today whilst searching for a retro tv of all things, I landed at Caledon Tamrannoch. I felt like I had been transported back in time to the 19th Victorian Steampunk era. What an amazing place, if you go there be sure to explore the mines, so cool and slightly disturbing!

Anyway, while I was there I stumbled across a Lassitude & Ennui store. Check out these gorgeous free thong sandals and matching jewellery sets I found.

These thongs come in 3 shades, the ones shown are brown/gold but they also come in black and white.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh-oooh! I have the cankle effect! Ankles and feet just don't photograph well on SL, but believe me, these are really cute.

This beautiful ornate jewellery set has the same design as the sandals and also comes in 3 colours, black, silver and gold.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Upstairs in the store is a free handkerchief with HUD (HUDkerchief), get down to the train station at Caledon and wave your loved one a teary goodbye with this handkerchief as he goes off to war (or just blow your snotty nose on it).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next, I made another attempt at clearing inventory and did I get very far? Nope! I started trying things on I didn't know I had and came up with this wierd combo, I was told I look like Audrey Hepburn on crack, well that works for me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This dress has a beautiful silky texture and ruched detail, with the cream lace effect cami underneath, I love it. It was in a massive folder of free dresses from <3cupcakes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm freezing in RL right now (winter in Scotland..brrrrrr!) so I am loving thick wool tights, these were free hobo Arcadia Asylum ones which I found in a skip (it's amazing what you find when you skipdive). Once I patched these up they looked great - still have a slight aroma though.

The short hair in the first pic is the ETD group freebie called Lydia, the Beehive hair is from Sugarcube and originally cost me 29L but now it's back to it's orginal price again of 290L. The skin worn in all pics is the wearable demo from Another Shop.

No comments: