Thursday 19 June 2014

What Can You Do With a Free Mesh Av?

  Or, more accurately, what can you do with a free mesh av that sort of sucks?  Heh.  Basically if you haven't noticed LL recently added a bunch of new start avatars to the library.  They are mesh avatars and most of them are really horrible, like they look like 2006 came back and exploded onto mesh.  Terrible.  Seriously.
  But some of them are pretty cool, like the zombies, for one example. I kind o fliked a few of the human avatars, one of them being the one below.  It was so, so flawed though so I thought it would be fun to mess around with it in GIMP and see what I could do.  I only spent a tiny amount of time but I got it looking sort of ok.
  Here's the thing:  I know you can do better than me.  I want to see it!!  What would be really cool is if you took pictures of yourself wearing the starter av and posted the photos in the Free*Style Flickr pool for me, and any other interested parties, to see.  Not only is it fun but it's also a way to show off your mad photo skills.  And if you don't want to do post-processing in Photoshop or whatever you could just take a photo making them look good somehow.  Woo!

  Please feel free to tag me in your photos so I don't miss them!!  My account is HERE.  The Free*Style Flickr group is HERE.
The hair is not free and is from Fashionably Dead.