Sunday 10 May 2009

Dare To Be Different.

Dare from Dare Designs must be one of those all seeing undead types, cos literally as I was about to shuffle off to PS to process the first pic, he dropped a preview on me of next week's releases! We have lucky chair goodness, as well as stuff not in the chair.



This set is shown in my favie colour of Dare's, Blood/Red. The set in the chair is Coffee, as shown here. The Wilhelmina set is a huge folder of goodies, corset, panties, jacket, hat, cane, cape stockings, leggings, boots... oy! Time is about to run out, it will be removed from the chair pretty soon, so you know the drill. The amazing skin shown you can thank Loli for. While it's not free, the only hard time I had was not buying all the sodding fatpacks :P You'll find this beautiful, stitched up bit of dewy goodness at Atomic.



Shown here is the Papillion set, in pink, fuscia (lucky chair exclusives) and my fave again red. They won't be released till next week, but once they are, the pink and fuscia will only be in the chair, not avail to buy. Isn't my hair the absolute cutest. Named after our Loli, and available for a linden, along with 5 other equally pretty styles from Tiny Bird. Although on wearing the hair, I had the strangest urge to yell things IN CAPITALS and also had an odd attraction to mudkips........hmm, wonder if that's coincidence? Ash out.

Outfits
Dare Designs
Skins (not free)
Atomic
Erin By La Sylphide (retired now, more's the pity)
Hair
HCT
Tiny Bird (thanks Autumn xoxo)

2 comments:

Dahlindah Destiny said...

sexy lips!
The atomic skins look fabulousss on you!!

and so does red hair.
Sexaay!
<3

olivia connaught said...

I REALLY DO YELL A LOT DON'T I

I LOVE YOU