Monday 25 May 2015

Nameless post

Hello!

As long as I've been in SL, Evangeline Miles has always been one of my favorite designers, back then, her flawless textures on prims made her one of the best gown makers on the grid. There was a meme on Plurk yesterday about people you find intimidating. Well her. She was. A LOT. Plus she was an admin on the sim where I was roleplaying, which made her nothing short of a goddess to me. 
Then one day, I can't even remember how it happened. She and I talked, and I realised that in RL, her life was pretty parallel to mine, and we have much more in common than I would have ever imagined. I am not intimidated by her anymore, but I feel humbled, every day, to count such an amazing person among my friends.

What I did now know about Evie Miles, though, is that she throws away amazing textures away, because they're not perfect enough for her. That girl is crazy, let me tell you. This time though, it seems she got her sense back and slapped one of these "not good enough" textures on her latest dress, Caoimhe (btw if someone can tell me how to pronounce that, I'll be very happy)

The result, a gorgeous Nameless dress, free for her group members, and only 100l$ for everyone else. If you've never bought anything from Evie's Closet, now's the good time to start.


The hair, you might have noticed, is not my usual color, but it's a gift and honestly I think I'll end up buy the color pack anyway. I did have a bit of an awkward moment, when, wondering why I didn't receive it, I realised I wasn't in the group. I still have no clue as to how that happened, but that mistake is corrected, and I can be faaaabulous now.

That post is actually all about gifts. Sileny told us the other day that we absolutely should join Secret Love inworld group, because it's going to turn awesome very quick. Well thank you Sil, I now have a gorgeous necklace and matching bracelet to prove your point.



Free : 

  • Dress : Nameless Dress, Evie's Closet, inworld group gift (or 100l$ if you're not in the group)
  • Hair : Clawtooth: Lush - Fruit Pop (May 2015 Group Gift)
  • Necklace : {Secret Love} Chunky Links Necklace (group gift)
Other : 
  • Skin : Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia - Simply Girl - F (was part of FLF this week)
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive Medium (10l$)
  • Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Feet : Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.2
  • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual
  • Nails : Adore&Abhor Cosmetics - Sheer- Hands & Feet (sold separately on MP)