Monday 25 May 2015

Salon Sundays - Cotton Candy Monster



Salon Sundays is a new little feature I wanted to do, that showcases way to change a very simple look into another, using makeups and other beauty enhancements. 

Today I am showcasing some gifts from a store called Cotton Candy Monster. It is a newly discovered store for me. Not sure how long it has been around. I like it due to the colourful palette used for the products.

Above I am wearing the Valentines Eye Makeup in red, it also comes separately in pink. I have on the Candy Lips in Watermelon/Peach. The Candy Lips come in a 6 pack, with various dual coloured lips.



Above you can see the skin, before I put on the makeup layers. A more mature look here.

Two very different looks, achieved very easily.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Schlicht in Zeus - Free
Skin - Pumec - Vlada Skin - Free
Eyes - [B][S] - Earth Eyes V3 - Free
Lashes - BC Designs - Eyelashes 1 - L$1
Makeup 1(Eyeshadow) - Cotton Candy Monster - Valentine's Makeup in Red - L$1
Makeup 2(Lips) - Cotton Candy Monster - Candy Lips in Watermelon/Peach - Free