Monday 25 May 2015

Frogsong


I am pleasantly surprised at this shot, the more I look at it, the more I am in love with it. I didn't even put my hands on, since it was suppose to be just a headshot pic.



I found these eyes as a sample at !Musa!. There is a full gacha series, which you can view below. This version is sort of like a wearable demo, you can see if you like them on your avatar, then if you do, play a few rounds on the gacha machine. 


I really like the albino and dawn versions.

The hair I am wearing is a new mainstore gift from Pocket Mirrors. This is a store that has been around for a long time, and I am glad they are still here creating. My shots don't do the hair justice at all, I might take more shots on a different post this week. The style comes with the hairbase, which is a really nice one. There are 4 free packs in total, each with 3 colourations. Look around the shop for more deals and some great classic styles. The male styles are done well too, I buy them for my malt.

Credits

Shape - Curves - SL Marketplace Deal
Hair - Pocket Mirrors - Instore Gift
Skin - Lara Hurley - Instore Group Gift
Skin Burner - Lara Hurley - Instore Group Gift
Eyes - !Musa! - Subscriber Gift
Lashes - Lumae - Instore Group Gift
Tattoo - Ghost'Ink - Rare Gacha Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Dress - Mistique - Not Free
Crown - Kibitz - Rare Gacha Prize @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Pose 1 - Kupu Kupu - SL Marketplace Deal
Pose 2 - Overlow - SL Marketplace Gift