Tuesday 29 July 2014

One of the Best Free Things This Year So Far

  2014 has been a pretty good year for awesome gifts and sales.  This month is no exception!  One of the best gifts in SL this year so far (in my opinion) is this set of doll heads from Coco.  She is giving ALL of her older mesh heads away for free.  They are meant to be worn with the mesh doll body so if you don't have this you might have some trouble using these.  I have the doll body so I could use it BUT I wanted to see if I could find a way to wear it without one.  I had to change my shape a lot, sort through a million skins to find one that matches the head, find a hair that was unrigged to fit over the head and cover the back of the neck, AND find an alpha layer to remove just the avatar head.  Sigh.  It was a lot of work.  Worth it though!
dollalt_003
  This dress is also an awesome gift.  S@bbia always has cool group gifts so I wasn't surprised to see this great dress.  I wasn't sure what standard size I could wear with the shape I had to make for the head so thankfully this dress also had a fit mesh option.  Score!
  My hair is from Elikatira and is not free BUT until August 22nd you can get each color pack for only 99L.  That's a dang good deal for high quality, original mesh, in packs that have lots of color options in each.
  More details below!
WORN:
Mesh Doll Head: DollCoco, group gift in store
Dress: S@bbia, group gift in store
Hair: Elikatira, sale item for 99L a pack
doll lights
  Also, I have started to really enjoy messing around with windlights so here is a set of unedited shots in different light just for no reason but I want to. :P