Monday 23 September 2013

Step into Fantasy


As with most months, there are so many things going on, to keep us busy. One of the upcoming events I am most excited about is The Fantasy Gacha Carnival. I am not only a designer in the event, but also a blogger. 

I don't often apply as a blogger, for store nor events, due to time constraints. I sadly just can't guarantee a certain amount of posts every week, as my store comes first. I was convincing enough to be allowed as a blogger for the event, even with being in it myself.

So I will be here to tease you with all the wonderful items, as well as bring you some freebies/cheapies to complete your looks.

The Fantasy Gacha Carnival starts on October 1st. There will be good number of Designers at least, each with a few gachas. If you'd like to know some more information, see some sneak peeks, you can go to the official blog HERE!

Vogue is having a bit of a hunt in their store until the end of the month. There are 5 little boxes to look for. The dress I am wearing is one of the gifts, and it went so perfect with all the gacha previews I am showing you today.

The hunt didn't take me too long, about 7 minutes, with the boxes just a bit bigger than your avi's hand. It's well worth it, even if you aren't an avid hunter, the other gifts are just as lovely.


Sometimes a shoot just needs to be done on location. This little fairy forest is enclosed, so it makes a lot softer shadows(at least for me it did, I probably didn't play enough with my settings). There are lots of little places to explore, and take pics at. There is also horse riding.

Credits

Hair - The Stringer Mausoleum - Morning Hunt in Sugarcane - L$25 Limited Time Offer
Skin - Deluxe Body Factory - Meadow Elf #4 - RARE Gacha Item @ the Fantasy Gacha Carnival(Opens Oct. 1st)
Eyes - La Petite Morte - Clarity Eyes in Yellow - L$10 @ The Wash Cart Sale
Lashes - MADesigns - Naturale Eyelashes - Subscriber Gift
Dress - Vogue - Floret Dress - Instore Hunt Gift
Horns - Alchemy - Demon Horns - L$25 @ We Love to Roleplay
Wings - Angelwing - Adorable White and Silver Wings - L$25(part of whole outfit)
Necklace - tea.s - Celestial Necklace V2 - RARE Gacha Item @ the Fantasy Gacha Carnival(Opens Oct. 1st)


Location - The Magic Forest