Sunday 9 September 2012

Sesame pink group gifts

*Not a real color by the way (at least, I think not anyway).

Umeboshi has an anniversary gift of a set of three eyes, and I am only wearing the darkest, because I am a dark eyed girl. This color is called Sesame and comes with prim eyes as well. This set will only be out for a week, meaning that they will be gone after next Saturday, or maybe even some time on Saturday. Either way, hurry and hit the group joiner in store on the table (free to join) and then touch the anniversary gift! Another group gift is available as well too.

Since I feel odd about just sharing my face on Free*Style, I decided to also share these cute nails with you from Mock Cosmetics! This is one of the many group gifts at the moment in notices. When I say many, I mean over 20. That includes these adorable nails, lipsticks, eyeshadow, freckles...various things! Even though it costs 250L to join the group, it is very well worth it. Join M.O.C.K Cosmetics and check notices to get these nails and all the other pretty things (will probably not be available after 2 weeks, by the way).

umeboshi anniversary eyes group gift + mock gg nails

Others:
-Hair: !lamb - Opal - Ink (tinted)
-Skin: My UglyDorothy - Precious (black)
-Pose: don't freak out! [mixed]