Sunday 9 September 2012

Yellow

So Alice Project is one of my fave hair stores and I have blogged them a zillion times and love them and blah blah blah.  Well, now you too can experience the Project of the Alice for free and/or cheap!  Alice Project is not only have a 50% off sale on all mesh hair (yay!) but they also have a hunt gift out.  The Keira hair is available for free in the hunt and comes with two huds that change the color to a billion different options, including the new Summer Fade colors.  I felt a little bright and cheerful would help to wake me up enough to blog so I chose this color with the yellow and blue tips but there are more natural colors too.  The hair color I chose goes great with this hunt gift top from Sleeping Koala.  It's sheer-ish and has lots of cleavage power so you know it's win.  Unf!  My eyeliner is a hunt gift from Adore&Abhor and the under part of the liner is tintable.  Woo!
yellow_004
Have fun and enjoy the good weather while it lasts!
Tattoo: Radicalsim
Eyes: Umeboshi
Skin: Adore&Abhor, not yet released