Friday 18 November 2011

Booty Rockin'

OK that title doesn't really have anything to do with this post other than I thought these shorts from C'est Moi made my av's hips look super good.  Haha!  All these colors are making me feel super early 90s and I am cool with that. I'm also cool with this free big fat braid from D!va!  I haven't had hair long enough to do a style like this in RL in a long time and FINALLY I can get awesome braided do's!  I don't have to be as jealous of my av now. :P  Though I am still pretty jealous of her bangin' bod. :D
pastel
My tank top is from Somnia and it's a gift at the Seraphim HQ.  I was going through my recent items tab trying to find something from the last week to match stripes.  I had plaid, polka dots, leopard print...you name it.  I almost gave up and scrapped the outfit when I saw that not only were these tops free they were in a plain fabric AND in more than one color.  Somnia saved the day!  To finish off my crazy color explosion I chose to wear this skin from Mother Goose with over the top blue eyeshadow.  Not just for grannies anymore!
Worn:
Hair: D!va, group only lucky board prize
Skin: Mother Goose's, 1L
Shirt: Somnia @ Seraphim HQ, Seraphim Readers Group gift
Shorts: C'est Moi @ Vintage Fair, 75L (part of an outfit)
Pose: Marukin @ Collabor88, 88L for a pack