Saturday 18 September 2010

Undies Panties Lingerie Under Things Unmentionables and Some Other Words

Wanderer the Wind has two new lingerie sets on the lucky boards in their new store location. I wasn't able to win the cute black and white striped bra and panties set but I did win this lovely black and brown lace ensemble!
lingerie_001
The lovely feather jewelry set is a hunt prize from Lassitude & Ennui. I have been shopping at L&E since I was a n00b in 2007 so when I saw that they were in their first hunt ever I literally shimmied with happiness in my seat. The feathers, beads, and cord are color change to fit your look. My eyes are one of many in a set from Rozena in their Snow White hunt gift. Hair and skin are not free but they are really cheap so check the bottom credits for more info ;D
lingerie_007

Worn:
Lingerie: Wanderer the Wind, lucky board gift
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui, Witch Hunt gift
Eyes: Rozena, Snow White hunt gift
Skin: Mother Goose, 50L gacha prize
Hair: Ploom, 75L Project Themeory item
Shoes: SLink
Poses: Glitterati