Thursday 3 June 2010

FOOTBALL!

I don't like football :x BUT I think the under eye smudge thingies look pretty awesome. Plus the skin I am wearing from CStar comes in a free male version too and I thought maybe FOOTBALL might get some men's attention to read this xDThe outfit is one of the group gifts from Awram-Viie and is kind of strange and unique, which is one thing I like about them. There is a less revealing top option as well. The skin is from the CStar lucky boards! There are tons of tones available and each prize comes in a female AND a male AND they are transferable so you and your man friend can be matching on your football team :DWorn:
Skin: CStar, lucky board prize
Outfit: ][AWRAM-VIIE][, group gift in notices of .:*WAvE.:* group
Hair: Exile, 1L at Enky's dollar store (top floor), previously blogged
Poses: Long Awkward Pose, not free