Wednesday 7 April 2010

Enchantress


When I get this I was so excited I have to show u all this!!

Deviance - Enchantress

Deviance - Enchantress

This is the special group gift color, I can't believe how good it looks!
Here's the official poster you see in store:

Official Poster

Visit Deviance in-world!

You can check out Deviance Blog for all details on this outfit, there are many skirt prim versions, I am wearing the beaded version and there is a very nice skull version as well.

Staff is included!

Hair: Scarlett by fri.day, not free
Heels: Ingrid by Stiletto Moody, not free

ALL poses by [doll.]

Pictures taken @ Pathfinders Island:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pathfinder%20Highlands/152/72/125

I hope you like it as much as I do!

Suri, xoxo

1 comment:

Kanomi said...

I'd hit it ^^