Friday 26 February 2010

A Touch of Burgundy

A li'l elegance + a li'l cuteness to spruce up your Thursday. This free cute burgundy hat hair by Trico + free gorgeous golden minidress by Glitterati by Sapphire are what inspired this look.
Love the rich, embroidery feel of this dress. Such a great contrast between this soft golden hue + the dark burgundy floral print, recalling a vintage brocade texture. For these colors, I really liked this warm, golden brown hat hair + I couldn't resist adding my fave jade jewels by Donna Flora for that li'l something extra. The bracelet is one of many accessories you can scoop for free or $1L at YourSkin & YourShape.
*NOTE: I believe that this hunt runs until the 28th so if you like this dress, you might wanna scoop it ASAP. *mwuahs* to my good friend for this awes tip!

1 more day 'til the weekend, but who's counting? Love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who never met a burgundy she didn't like)

STYLING CREDITS:

Dress: Glitterati by Sapphire - Welcoming the Tiger Hunt Dress (buy white polygon lamp thing on floor; HINT: somebody's favorite color to wear on Thursdays is . . . purple!) - free
Hat hair: Trico - Knit Cap Twin Tail (group gift1) -
free
Bracelets: YourSkin & YourShape - Roundie bracelet gold (NOTE: tons of free + $1L jewelry here; buy bottles on the bar) -
$1L
Socks: Honey Kitty - *H+K*(chocolat-berry)lace dot socks
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Bare Mae (White) v.1.24
Skin: Leafy - *L*Miso Lune_Scarlet_DB
Hand tattoo: GB - Hand Tattoo Crest Lily
Lashes: Glow Studio - Avantgarde.eyelashes - Linka's
Necklace + earrings: Donna Flora - Medea Jade
Poses by: Flowey

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look hot in that dress.
/me wipes up the drool on the side of my mouth. I can't wait to see more of your posts.
Maybe we can meet up sometime in world and you can take me shopping.

YumiChaira said...

Its hard to find nice gold stuff that’s not tacky.....Good find

Tesh said...

Hey thanks so much Yumi and Sylvester ;o) Yumi - yeah I tend to wear more faded golds myself too!!! :o) xoxo

Karina Larkham said...

You rock it Tesh *hugs*