Friday 5 February 2010

Just A Purdy

Quickie pix to show you a new free purdy from Keke La Diva. Hi-fives to my homegirls over at The Freebie Telegraph for pointing me to this awes find *mwuahs*
A headband, some gold earrings . . . I'm ready for my close-up.Another quickie shot to show you some cute $1L dandelions I found today, for anyone who likes that kinda thing. 'Cuz weeds are purdy too.
TGIF love + fashionista kisses to all!

xoxo
Teshan2222 Wycliffe
(who always has time for a purdy)

STYLING CREDITS:
Dress: Keke La Diva - Special Valentine - free
Hair: Mayden Couture - Tyana black - $50L sale (ongoing now)
Bracelet: U&R Dogs @ LVS - Tweedle Dee Bracelet -
$1L (new! shown above)
Earrings: Donna Flora - Violetta -
$1L
Necklace: Glam Affair - Lonely Necklace White -
$1L
Ring: Donna Flora - Pink Ring (last week's $50L Weekend sale)
Headband: Silvery K - Hair accessories_white
Skin: Fhang Candy - [FC] Aphrodite//MidnightMadness/Fhang Candy
Eyes: Negaposi - Glass Eyes (Raven) - $30L
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Dandelions planter - Particle Dandelion - Still Life Garden -
$1L
Poses by: Penny Dreadful Arcade

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O.o luuuuv this styling! This is my hangout too....... in Drowsy ^^

Unknown said...

Hi Teshan are you using the same shape with all the different skins your using?

Tesh said...

Thanks so much ladies! Harper - my shape is my own :O) It's non-trans or I would pass it to you . . . xoxo