Sunday 8 November 2009

!WigWamBam, Thank You, Maam!

Actually, the thanks goes to Joodle Fadoodle, the clever and talented designer of !WigWamBam.  JoJo is one of those uber talented creators who has always been so generous in sharing her work with us frugalistas.  However, this is one of those posts that I am truly saddened to have to write because WigWamBam will be closing in 6 days.  Everything in the store, including new releases has been marked down to 5, 15, 25, or 50 Lindens, randomly.  There are also many wonderful dollarbies, of which I am only showing the skins.  I'm showing some examples of JoJo's range of talent and I will leave the price checking to you as I don't want to give away her prices.  In a week where we've considered the cost of content theft on creator's spirits and pocketbooks, I have heard of several store closures of truly talented people and this particular one saddens me a lot. All the hair in my post are from Truth's Clearance Sale, with hair packs only 25 L on certain styles


Details:
WigWamBam Pied de Poule Jacket
L'Abel Bibbi black pants - not free
WigWamBam Kylie Skin: Veiled 1 L
Truth Antonia - 25 L

Details:
WigWamBam Red Lotus Dress - I love the collar!
WigWamBam: Kylie Skin no veil: 1 L
Truth Morgan 25 L

Details:
WigWamBam Cherry Jeans
WigWamBam Sequin Top
WigWamBam Sky Mask Skin: 1 L
Truth Carrie: 25 L

Details: 
WigWamBam Paris Sweater Dress
WigWamBam Kylie Skin No Veil : 1 L
Truth Morgan : 25 L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely post Eden. :-)

Unknown said...

My pleasure. <3