Monday 2 November 2009

What Do I Do With This Great Scarf?

I have a huge accessory folder.  It has 13 subfolders and doesn't include my jewelry folder that has it's own subfolder system.  In spite of my attempts to organize I am often challenged when it comes to actually using the items.  So when Zeery Pyrithea of Zeery Color Couture told me she had one of her gorgeously sculpted and textured new releases marked way low for a limited time I decided to challenge myself and share some low cost combinations.

The Basics:
Scarf: Zeery: Grassy Stream: 5 L
Earrings: Zeery: Cube Cloth Earrings in Grassy Stream: 3 L
Shirt: PixelLounge: Vivienne: 10 L for complete outfit - in sale room
Skin: Tuli: Hope: Group Gift (250 join fee) - shown in all pictures
Hair: ETD: Loraine 2: not free

The Barbizon:
Scarf and Earrings: Zeery
Dress: Ingenue: Lana: 75 L in Outlet (2nd Floor)
Shoes: Royal Blue: Sluts in Skyscrapers: not free
Hair: Ingenue: Kitten with a Whip (Merlot): 50 L in Outlet
Suitcase: Magi Take: Blue: 10 L

Casual Day:
Scarf and Earrings: Zeery
Jacket: Magi Take: Riders Jacket: 10 L
Pants: Magi Take: Cord Pants: 10 L
Shoes: Scribble: Candy Flats: not free
Hair: Deviant Kitties: Thirteen: Free
Bunneh Witch: Sanu: Lucky Chair Prize
Glasses: Deco: Cat's Meow Glasses: to be released

The Playdate:
Scarf and Earrings: Zeery
Outfit: Honey*Soul: Mocket Tunic Green (Albero Location Exclusive): 10 L -- sorry! This dress is no longer available.  I just read Youniss' blog and it was only out for the Albero Autumn Festival.  My bad!
Shoes: Scribble: Candy Flats: not free
Hair: Mirone: Jamila: not free

5 comments:

Glyde said...

Great Job, Eden.I really love the beautifully detailed scarf and earrings. Thx for finding all this available clothing to go with these accessories. You've got me thinking about all the greens and blues that I already have. Fortunately I use a color system in my inventory.

Glyde Magic

Unknown said...

Ty Glyde. I do, too, but my sorting is a bit out of sorts lately!

Glyde said...

I was unable to find the Honey Soul shop on the Chowla sim. I went around the immediate area at the landing spot 3 x.It's not listed on the wall either. I was looking for a friend who still has an inventory under 3000.

Sorting---arrrrhg!!!
I was up late culling my shoe collection. I actually had enough discipline to reduce the pumps section considerably. My sneaker section has really got out of control lately---I cannot give up any of those even with the color scripted ones---always some cute extra feature.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, Glyde..it took me to a landing point too. The exact coordinates WAS Chowla 222,209, 81 but I'm here right now and it's not here. I just checked it this morning. Let me see if I can find out what happened to it.

Unknown said...

Bad news on the Honey*Soul dress. According to Youniss' blog (http://youniss.blogspot.com/). It was out for the Albero Autumn Festival. I'm seriously bummed and apologize :(