Thursday 12 November 2009

A Special Moment

I have some things to show you that I really, really love and one of them even has a very special meaning.
This hair with the cute beret attached is a subscriber gift from Lamb. Also color change is the freaking fabulous unisex scarf from Find Ash. It's actually sized for men and huge so skinny necks like me might need some extra adjusting, haha.
Piddidle released the full set of the these lovely sweaters for only 1L each color. The feather detailing is just lovely and to make me even happier the sets come with a mouth feather :DThe shoes are from *RRS* and are only on sale for a short time so if you want the low price you need to hurry. Like...go now. I love them and they are awesome and you should love them too.And now, the special bit. I won't get into details but this tattoo from Pididdle has a special place in my heart. The tattoo is in honor of the November 13th To Write Love on Her Arms movement. The tattoo is free in the front of the Pididdle store and I hope everyone will click the above link to read about TWLOHA and then share their SL pictures HERE on the flickr.
Free or 1L:
Hair w/Attached Hat: Lamb, subscriber gift
Sweaters, Mouth Feather and Tattoo: Pididdle
Scarf w/Attached Necklaces: Find Ash, group gift (Search for FA Update Group)

Cheap:
Black Sandals: *RRS*, 25L through Thursday only!!
Blue Boots: *RRS*, 10L for a limited time (check the dressing manequin)

Not Free:
Skin: Tuli
Skirt: Kyoot

1 comment:

okrebecca said...

mouth feather + e-activism = me writing love on brutus' arm