Sunday 1 November 2009

SALE!

Ssh, don't tell Justice, but I snuck out of my Be A Boy For A Week challenge,to bring you some amazing smexyness. This is another one of those dash and buy posts! Everything shown here is from Fishy Strawbery (except the hair) and is 50L until the 1st November.



Fae sent me some bangles, way back in '07, when she had a tiny wee store, and it's been incredible to watch her, and her designs go from strength to strength.



There are sales, there there are sales, and this is one you'll kick yourself if you miss.



Everything black is 50L, including the black makeups on Fae's skins. Lan is shown here, the others are just as gorgy, Lan just suits my av the best.





The store will take a bit to rez, and judging by last night, don't be surprised to find yourself standing on someone's head ;P Look out for items marked with pumpkins, and turn your hover tips on just to be doubly sure.



I cannot stress enough, the sale ends on the 1st November, so hurry hurry hurry. Ash Out.

Hair (not free)
Say-Lamb

1 comment:

Suri Christen said...

You look absolutely fantastic here, the prettiest I have seen you yet

<3