Wednesday 28 October 2009

Creepy pumpkin features

Trick or treat? I'll show you a treat from Miel.

This fun pumpkin dress is free in the subscribo until October 31st

miel_002

There is an animated spooky pumpkin face or a plain version of the dress and it also comes with this awesome pumpkin top hat (spiders not included) ;) I LOVE IT!!

The shoes and socks are also from Miel, they are colour changeable with a click and look just perfect with this dress doncha think?

miel 5

Dress: Miel Subscribo gift until 31 oct

Shoes and socks: Miel (not free)
Say Hair in sunset: Lamb (not free)
Skin: Blowpop Elizabeth N2 Graphite (not free)

Now I must go because my child is spooked and she keeps getting out of bed, it's nothing to do with the fact she glimpsed the spiders on this post I hope.


2 comments:

Sileny said...

Ooh I always get so excited when you blog!! Your pics are always the bestest in the laaaaaand.

The dress with the face makes me think you are pregnant with the devil's halloween decorations. I love it.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

hahah that's just what my 9 year old said, "no offence mummy, your lady looks pregnant"