Wednesday 28 October 2009

MichaMi For Me!

The Deck sim is having an event where just about every store has put out either 1. an exclusive item 2. a freebie or 3. a sale item. It's really fun to wander around and look at them all. Some stores are a bit behind and don't have their goodies out yet (/me hides) but others do and I hope to show you some of these. For now I want to show you the cute top and scarf you can get for 0L each at MichaMi! The pants are like the perfect boyfriend jeans and are on sale for only 100L for the duration of the event.

The skin I am wearing is one of two skins you can get for free as a group gift from [OH]. Other gifts in the store include a cute hair (previously blogged by Creamy) and the fun glasses I am wearing in the first photo.
Shirt and Scarf: MichaMi, free
Skin and Glasses: [OH], group gifts
Pants: MichaMi, 100L
Hair: [OH], 100L

No comments: