Saturday 25 July 2009

A tad bit Normal

ATBN-Profile-Picture

Sl has been so busy lately, even with it being summer. There have been so many big changes and the normal "fun" with bugs.

That all doesn't stop us from shopping and enjoying our time in our second lives, just brings a few added challenges.

ATBN-pic1

There are days when I feel more normal in my demon skin then others. It's not so much about the shock value, as just enjoying the art of a certain designer.

ATBN-pic2

Yohane Rockett started this post. He sent me the wicked newish group gift from his store Strayer. It's so nice to watch designer eveolve and put their skills to work. This Sweatshirt has a mix of earthy colours with a Roman sort of Graphic. It really made me play with my wardrobe, as I don't often wear anything so toned down. It doesn't lack for colour, just doesn't scream "See me, See me? Oh did I burn your eyes? Sorry."

Just Join the Group, and go to the store and hit the little box on the second landing to nab this baby.

MiaSnow was so kind to send me her new skins. We had gotten stores at the new Starlust Sim-Elliot, and she bought my first pants I ever made! She IM'd me up and sent these over. They aren't free but well priced compared to some stores nowadays, and they are so much fun!

I also have a secret love for Cupcakes. I have shopped at that store since it was a wee thing with about 40 dresses. Now the store is a super massive thing you can get lost in, but the quality never fails to impress me, where Mimi is concerned. This Skirt and legings you'll find there in a bunch of colours.

Skin-MiaSnow-Candy Clown 1 with candy smear-L$400 for 3 skins with 2 options each
Eyes-House Of Ruin-Felid Eyes in Clay-L$20
Shirt-Strayer-Roma Sweatshirt-Inworld Group Gift(have group active and hit the box)
Belt-Jinn Pow Kinn-Leather Studded Belt with Pouch-Macos Mall opening gift-no longer out it seems
Skirt&Leggings-Cupcakes-Corduroy Skirt/Leggings in Olive/Gold-L$100
Boots-Maitreya-Desert Boots Black-L$400

I went to the Macos Mall Opening, trying to sift thru and maybe find a few things that were NOT blogged here yet. My Store Model LadyLight decided to come along, and shared her outfit she made with me for Free*Style.

ATBN-pic3

Here she is being a goof, playing in the fountain.

ABTN-pic4

Running away from the hoards she said(???), while trying to keep her hats on her head.

ATBN-pic5

She's wearing the DSN gift skin made by Fishy Strawberry. LadyLight tends to wear the darker toned skins I run away from, but she looks so lovely in them. Sign up to The DSN network, here is the link to the website so you can figure out what it's about. http://cleverthings.info/dsn/lang/en/ You want to click one of them thingies and get started? I gots one at mee store

ATBN-pic6

I love the little hats, and the fact that they are so bright, it's stuff like this that makes me miss wearing other hair designers designs. These eyes were a lovely find, she sort of went with the colours of the hats and brought it all in with the outfit, a girl of my own heart.

Skin-Fishy Strawberry-Daphne Skin in Mocha Fishy Black-DSN Gift
Hair-W&Y-W&Y HAIR-Macos Mall opening gift
Eyes-XStreet-MIKAN Eyes Sampler-L$0
Shirt-C.Smit-Elegant Music Top-Macos Mall opening gift
Shorts-Found on XStreet-Blue Denim Shorts-L$10
Shoes-Duh!-Croc Sandals Orange/Gold-L$20

Now Wehn I found out about this hunt, I was sort of shocked it wasn't blogged, almost a whole month goes by and no post? really? I even checked back, just in case, so if someone did blog it I'm sorry, at least this can be a quick reminder to those like me that hadn't heard.

Symphony Skins Goodbye Rose Hunt

Symphony Skins will be retiring the *SS* No.2 Series of skins on July 31st.
To celebrate their life before their death *giggles* I'm placing out a fatpack named "Jazz Club" in all skin tones as hunt items. There are three makeups/faces to hunt in six shades, so you'll be hunting down a total of 18 hidden treasures. They are numbered and labeled, but there will be no clues given to the whereabouts of the next rose.

They will be hidden in plain sight, nothing underground or in rooms with no doors, nothing silly like that. The sample rose is the same size as the ones you will be hunting. You may have to move around, not just use camera controls. The roses will be hidden indoors and outdoors, so don't forget to check the garden out front and Clothes Horse as well.

You will be hunting for the makeups named Cognac, Mesmerized and Showgirl in the skintones Presto, Vivace, Allegro, Moderato, Andante and Largo.

*SS* No.2 is having a super sale which will run until they retire. 250L per fatpack of three, or 1500L for the mega pack. The mega pack *does* contain the hunt items as a bonus. If you aren't a hunter, you have the option of buying them that way if you wish.

To make a very LOUD final note:

As of the 31st of July... ALL *SS*No.2 skins will be retired. They will disappear, poof, gone, no more.

This hunt is a sort of "thank you" to the customers who've supported me, and while things move on, they aren't forgotten. So ummm, yeah. Thank you to everyone, I hope you enjoy the hunt!

***Direct insert from Press Release***

So you got a few more days to find them all, they are big and easy.


ATBN-pic7

These are the 3 makeup styles you will find, there is 3 per skin tone.

ATBN-pic8

And here are all the lovely tones.

Skins-Symphony Skins-Goodbye Rose Hunt Gifts

Now that I got this post done, got to get on to my other blogs and do up some more! Fun fun.

---->Runs off to get into trouble

***Why is there stuff not Credited? Find out why here!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello - Love love your blog - thanks so much for the wonderful finds.

I'm having major problems with the Symphony Skins Rose Hunt - I am a seasoned hunter but can't find a single rose in the shop or on the grounds. Nothing in the group notices mentions the hunt being canceled. Help, please :)