Thursday 4 June 2009

To Reek of Awesome

There's nothing like a great tee shirt. During the work week, I'm always looking forward to getting home and ditching the suit to put on one of my favorite tees. My current fave is a little black tee that proudly states in white letters, "A bottomless pit of wants and needs." I figure this takes the wind out of anyone's sails that wants to get cranky at me. My attitude is, "Hey! I disclosed up front what I'm like!" (Luckily, despite the tee and my 'tude, GG still loves me. I figure he's a keeper! *grin*)

Unless you're seeing some strange rendition of the Beatles in SL, you won't have to worry about being "that guy" (or girl!) with this awesome tee shirt from Reek. All you have to do is head on down to the store in Harold and make overtures to the lucky board in hopes of your letter coming up! It's an awesome prize, as both black and white versions are included with guy and girl-specific fits. GG and I kicked back in our new tees while chilling at our skybox.

I was lucky to meet the very creative and tres cool Riq (the designer) while waiting for my letter to come up and he couldn't be nicer. I think I just found my new favorite tee shirt shop! And, both guys and girls can snag the Make Him Over Hunt (MHOH) prize available, too...BATMAN PAJAMAS!! *belts out the the nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah BAT MAAAAAN song!*
Isn't GG the cutest? I just wanna go tuck him in and...le gaspe! Inner monologue! But the good news is that these batman pjs and other gifts are in the shop to sate your lust for good deals while waiting for the lucky board. Check it out! And thanks to Riq for the goodies!

Other free shizzle on GG:
Covenant Necklace: Goth1c0 (MHOH prize)
Eriky Pants: Sensual Mistery (MHOH prize)
Reed Hair (Black): Uncle Web (free at the counter, as is the hair I'm wearing!)

5 comments:

Gecko Gorilla said...

Reek is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores. The belts there are so RAD.. endless possibilities with their texture/color change. It's always a pleasure to help fill yer wants and needs <3

Anastasia Trefusis said...

Can I ask where the sectional sofa in the last shot is from?

Adaire DeCuir said...

Sure! It's from Abiss, as is the skybox. The skybox came furnished, but Abiss also has tons of amazing sofas for sale. The textures are unbelievable and the design is deliciously modern chic. I'll drop the LM on you in world!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Where are the sneakers from in the first picture! I must own a pair or a few hundred!