Thursday 4 June 2009

Departure
Hi everybody, i'm sorry to say that this that this is my last post on Free*Style. I've decided to focus more on my blog and a few opportunities have opened up for me and I think F*S aswell would be too much for me to do so i'm very sorry to announce my departure, but i've enjoyed my shortish stay here very much and it has made me realise how much i enjoy blogging and passing on my fashion tips etc to the rest of you :) But enough of sad times, here is my last post which i have tried to make extra pretty for you and have faced my fear of photoshop brushes, hurrah!

HoL, ModdG, SpexXx

Okay i've caught up on my workload and i have a couple of very lovely things to show you here. For one, these 2 gorgeous leotards in 'lightpink' and 'brassy' by House of London are out for you all for 0L as they've thought of the idea of Customer Appreciation month! This will run from June 4th till July 4th and there will be numerous other freebs, games and a big sale too! So it's not just us bloggers who deserve appreciation!

The grey baggy pants are a group gift from Modd.G which now has a 200L joining fee but is worth it because Moddishh is very generous and you can be 100% sure that everything will be delicious because, well, it's Modd.G! You'll need to activate your tag and pay 1L to the vendor to recieve your gift :) Modd.G also has a 50% sale from now until a week or so so go now because you'll want everything D: All the poses in this pic are free from Modd.G aswell and she has a box of oldbies which are 0L with old tees/bits of clothing etc.

The gorgeous black skirt at the end (which quite frankly i didn't believe was 1L) is from SpeXx which is known for its retro crazy glasses but now has some skirts for sale which are lovely. This skirt also comes with bright purple leggings (not shown) and there is also a box for dollarbie glasses which, also, are not shown here. When you tp to SpeXx make sure to check out the other shops in the LA Street Scene as there is a small in-sim hunt where you're looking for 1L stars in most of shops there :)

Other things shown, not free:
Hair: =TEKUTEKU=
Skin: Curio
Tattoos: ::Garden of Ku::
Cigarette: FNKY!
Ears: *~*Illusions*~*

3 comments:

CArToLiNa said...

OMG, thats is so saaad! :((

We all will miss you and all your tips. Hope that you be happy with your futures projects.
Peace

Unknown said...

Thankyou Coreh, i hope so too!
I still have my own blog so, i'm not gone completely :P

It was meant to be added to the blogroll, but hasn't so if you want to keep up with me i'm here: http://comeoutthecloset.wordpress.com

<33

anya.ohmai said...

gonna misshh uuuu~~ muacks