Sunday 21 June 2009

To Bring You My Love

I have an awesome old goodie from PJ Harvey stuck in my head right now and even though it is not a floofy type of song it still made me put hearts in the background of all my next blog pictures :P I have 9 or ten mashup pictures packed with goodies I want to share with you so, once again, I am going to keep the words to a minimum and let the pictures do the screaming.Dress: SMOTD, MM board prize
Hair: House of Munster, group gift (50L join fee)
Skin: Violent Seduction @ House of Munster, group gift
Lollipops: Ana_mations @ Koreshan Bake Sale, either 30L or 50L (can't recall), this weekend only!
Hair: House of Munster, group gift. Color Change! (50L join fee)
Toast: Lazy Places @ Koreshan Bake Sale, 25L
Dress: Draconic Kiss, lucky chair (yes, it's an old prize, but it's still freaking cute lmao)Hair: Tiny Bird @ Koreshan Bake Sale, 1L
Skin: Figure 8, 1L (men's version too!)
Outfit: Figure 8, 17L
Skin: Miamai, 0L
Bathing Suit: Figure 8, 17L (comes with a ton of options too!)
Hair w/Hat: Fadeless, Hair Fair Gift

OK...well, that's some pretty good stuff so far! Going to start up the second post now, haha! If my descriptions are too short, please feel free to ask questions here or in world :D

No comments: