Sunday 21 June 2009

Part Two of My Love and Such

OK...here come more goodies. I hope you have your freebie helmet on. Or your cupcake hat. Whatevs.
Black Hair: Junwave, 40L (there is a 50% off sale going on now!)
Outfit: Cheap Love Song freebies
Hair and Cupcake Hat: Deviant Kitties @ Koreshan Bake Sale, 1L
Skin on Left: BlowPop, group gift
Skin on Right: Violent Seduction @ House of Munster, group gift (50L join fee)Shoes: She's So Unusual, opening gift
Hair: Junwave, 1L
Full Outfit: Subtle Submission, DSN giftSkin: BlowPop, group gift
Outfit: Kuri Style, free (an oldbie I think but still cute :P)
Hair: Lazy Places, hair fair release (not free)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui, not free
Hair W/ Hat: Tea Lane, hair fair freebie (wearable demo)
Dress: Wishbox, MM prize
Skin: Adore and Abhor, subscribo gift (I think...please correct me if I am wrong!)

OK..I am done for the moment. Time to try on more hair fair demos!!!!

1 comment:

Casia / JessStarr said...

i dunno how you pack so much ossum in these posts, but you rox my sox!

<3!