Saturday 20 June 2009

Hair Fair Goodies

Yes Hair Fair 09 is upon us, and once again the designers have pulled out all the stops for the most worthy of causes. If you havent had a chance to get there yet, you can check out some of the full price hairs on my blog and Ach's blog.



I thought I would show you just a couple of the amazing dollarbies/gifts you can snag over the course of the 2 week fair. The gorgeous, whimsical dress is a gift from Miu. Perfect for a long summer day, and could be totally taken into the night with a change of shoes and hair.



And speaking of hair, the one I'm wearing is a dollarbie from Discord Designs, with 100% of the proceeds going to Locks Of Love. This people is why we do it bigger and better each year, and if I hear one more person whining about not getting in early to the fair, I'ma slap someone. Priorities, srsly, as long as you donate/buy a donation hair, what is the big deal? Dun make yourself look like an asshole, please. That being said, the hair is amazing, loads of new to me designers and many old favies, it's soo worth the deprim. Ash Out.

Dress
Miu @ Hair Fair
Hair
Discord Designs Dollarbie @ Hair Fair
Choker
P/A

1 comment:

Ecaria Regenbogen said...

Leaving this here...The URL to Discord Designs and more braid loving.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Synchronicity/186/116/27