Monday 1 June 2009

Summer Hols

While it's cold, and raining here in Sydney........I will be sunning myself in the back yard in sunny old England. Mmmhhmm, Mini Ash's passport is finally here and I'm booking flights baby! I wanna leave by the weekend, totes not gonna happen, but we will be gone within the next 2 weeks.



My backyard dun quite look like this, but I'm allowed some creative license in SL :P 2 of my all time favie stores are offering swimwear freebs, this one is an opening gift from Lo*momo. The main store has moved to Petit Pas, has a new build and all sorts of goodies for you, including older group gifts and a sale section.



Oh hai! Another pic of me from a slightly different angle, in a different colour bikini :p Also from Lo*momo.



This little number is so cute, and totally what I wear to the beach in RL. No doing a Pammy down at Bondi for me, especially when trying to keep up with Mini Ash. And the last thing I wanna worry about is a bikini wedgie, so fecking uncomfortable! Grab yours from Jill.



Oh and looky, you get 2 different colours, aren't you a lucky bunch!



And to finish, the Through The Looking Glass hunt gift from Bubblefish. A super cute football shirt with miniscule panties to go underneath.....yum. And a not so silent ode to Scriptina, I love you oh swirly, twirly font. If I wasn't already betrothed to CS4, I'd do you in a New York minute :P Ash Out.

Credits nd shit
Skins (not free)
Curio
Hair(not free)
Tiny Bird
ETD
Refuge
Clothes
Lo*momo
Jill
Bubblefish
Shoes
Hoorenbeek (old gift)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so pretty

kiki said...

I checked back at these older posts to see if the cool black ring(?)shown both on male and females in the images are credited!Please please...where to find!???!

Ashia Tomsen said...

they're not rings Kiki, it's finger tape from Sinistyle <3