Monday 1 June 2009

Purple Dolls

I know, I know...I just did a post last night. But I just got so darn excited about these things I couldn't wait to show you!!!

So many pretty things. Dilly Dolls starts us out with this fabulous color changing Dolly Dearest outfit. I am wearing the purple option as today is Paint the Grid Purple day in honor of RFL. A short poof-sleeved option is included as well.Color Changing Dress: Dilly Dolls MM board prize

Next, WhoNose has lots and lots of goodies for you, but I chose two that fit my dolltastic theme. The purple dress (yay purple!) is only 5L and the black dress is the Vendor Support Month item and includes not only the dress, but the jewelry, crown, and shoes as well!! :O SO cool.Dress on Left: 5L at WhoNose
Dress on Right (w/accessories): WhoNose VSM 10L item

Then we have Blue Blood's VSM item and a gift too! The VSM dress makes me feel so summery and the MM dress makes me feel...sweetly saucy ;D
Dress on Left: Blue Blood MM board pirze
Dress on Right: Blue Blood VSM 10L item

And finally, a close up shot of the skin I am wearing. It is the VSM item from Tarnish. I had never bought anything at this store before now and I am SO glad I found it. The items are ADORABLE and I suggest you check them out.
Skin: Tarnish VSN 10L item
Hair: Dilly Dolls, 150L per pack (I think)

No comments: