Thursday 11 June 2009

So Much Goodness

OK, so I have three posts worth of stuff ready to be dropped in your lap. So let's get started. post number one!

Isn't this skin amazing? I feel like...I don't even know, just really freaking awesome! Look at those lips!!!! I want to make out with myself. Skin: Street Dermatology, group gift 0L
Hair: Bishwear, free
Scarf: Edge Grafica, free

Next, Likka House has opened a new location and to celebrate there is a fantastic free dress! Yay! I also wore the top with a cute free skirt from Edge Grafica and the above mentioned scarf as well as some cute socks. Love! A lot of the Edge Grafica stuff a lot of you will already have, but I am just super excited that they are still open so I have to show some again :D
Dress w/choker: Likka House, free
Skirt, Studded Bracelet and Socks: Edge Grafica, free
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui, not free

Then we have some thing NEW from Edge Grafica! I won this dress in the luckt board. Isn't it fab?? And you can buy a pack of other colors for only 39L! Quite a good deal. The dress and shoes on the right are a subscribo gift from Sweeter Than Candy that I wore for like the past two days straight due to its extreme awesomeness. Left Dress w/ bow and socks: Edge grafica lucky board
Right Dress and Shoes: Sweeter Than Candy subscribo gift
Colorful Hair: Calico Ingman, not free

And then we also have some Pop Feel for ya! One of my alties is in this group so she usually models the Pop Feel gifts, but I thought these were fun so I got them myself this time :D (Isn't it weird when people talk about their alts like they are a different person? Yeah I know huh? My alt thinks so too)Pink Outfit w/shoes: Pop Feel item camp freebie
Yellow Outfit: Pop Feel June group gift
White Shoes: Sole Sisters, 1L

And finally, I have this pretty gown I won on the lucky chairs at Seldom Blue that I am in love with. The textures are super cute! There is also a latex outfit that I will show in one of my next posts, haha. (And check the cleavage on the Street Dermatology skins...KABAM! That's hot.)Dress: Seldom Blue lucky chair prize

No comments: