Wednesday 10 June 2009

sharing the sweet

I've been going non stop it seems, so I decided to take a breather and try and pull a few items out of my freebz/dealz folder to show you...

fs_001
Oh hai.. this skin is orange and freckled.. and calling my name.. Its the "Dot Skin autumn" from !tarnished for VendorSupport Month. The cute dress comes in 3 colors, and includes the necklace & earrings, its the Diamond Dress from NONON LAB. The Opening Gift Hair "Dahlia" from AY.Line plus the 20L "Slip on Clogs" from Duh! completed this sweet yet elegant look.


fs_002



The skin and hair are the same as in the first shot. I added some hunt items I found at Cattiva: the Cargo Shorts, and Simply Satin Pumps. The fun top is "Summer Crochet Baby Orange" from Ray Skin (Group Gift).. this time I was just sweet and adorable *G*


fs_004



Moar Orange goodness from the OMG hunt, this Dress "OMG it's the 70's" from Moulliez, came with stockings and boots (not shown), I added the Sk8Sneaks from Cattiva (Discovery Hunt-mens and ladies sizes both) and topped the goodness off with the new group gift hair "High" from RedQueen. The Skin is also a group gift, from Vive9, as well Vive9 has a great freebie bag out for grabs... yaaay for kinda kooky sweet here.

The bed, floor & wall rugs, fireplace and vases are all available for free right now from Mehndi

No comments: