Wednesday 10 June 2009

The Morning After.

I blame it on the Bartender - I asked for a Bloody Mary, hold the Mary - god knows what it was he sent me. But I drank it anyways.


PXL FS 5


It wasn't bad, so I ordered another one. And then a few more after that. I don't remember a whole lot about what I got up to, just something about picking up the hot club photographer at one point.


PXL FS 4


So I wake up face down on the bathroom tiles. No one's around, so I figure - hell, might as well start my recovery here.


PXL FS 1


Eventually my post-bender haze clears enough for me to remember that I can't see myself in a mirror, but I somehow manage to make a halfway decent job of scraping the grout out of my stubble.


PXL FS 2


And yeah, even vampires miss the target occasionally. At least that puddle under the bar wasn't my fault this time. I think.


PXL FS 3

_________________________________________________________________


Things in this post that are free.

Pics 1 and 2 - the Johan skin that is the Belleza group gift. As I've mentioned here before, the best 250l investment you can make. Join the group, scan the notices.
The Hunter outfit from Indi Designs on the Make Him Over Hunt.
The boxers from Vitamen also an MHOH prize.

Pics 3,4 and 5 - The PXL Creations picks reward skin, Adam in Summer tone. In both the shaving cream and clean faced version, both with this completely boss tattoo. Join the PXL group, port to the store and add them to your profile picks. Return after 24-48 hours when the server has updated your profile properly, click on the large vendor and the skin is yours. You have just six days left on this offer, so don't waste any time.

In all pics - Seven Ultra Lounge is now also free! Open Thursday to Sunday nights.

Things in this post that are cheap.

Me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheap but not sl-easy??

Unknown said...

Cheap hm! ;)

Whispers Magic said...

woot! We got bare booty shots! ;) hehehe Awesome post as usual my friend!

Catero said...

1 word: brilliant.

Dane said...

Cute post, cute bum. =p