Thursday 4 June 2009

Post of Glee

I have many things for you, not all free, but all cheap and all awesome. So pay attention kids we're about to begin! First stop is to I Love 13! Dollarbies, cheapies, freebies OH MY! And all full of cute-but-tough sauce. Like my goat? He's from D-Lab. You'll find another one in white in group notices. Oh and I'm not feeling blue, but I am looking purple! Thanks to Red Queen!FREE (or 1L):
Skin: Red Queen group gift
Goat: D-Lab group gift (also another gift in group notices!)
Headband: 1 Love 13
Blue Dress and swirl stars / moons: I love 13 StoryBook hunt gift
Shoes: One of 3 free pairs at Periquita
CHEAP:
Green Dress: I Love 13 @ PsychoBills Bunker, 20L
NOT FREE:
Hair: Dilly Dolls, 150L and color change

To Heart is always one to give us a good deal on something in the way of unique skins and they didn't fail this time either. And the dresses are from a store I had never been to before called Neostalgia that I spotted while wandering the new Onyx Noir sim.FREE (or 1L):
Skin: To Heart
Necklace: I Love 13 @ PsychoBills Bunker
CHEAP:
Dresses: 50L each at Neostalgia
NOT FREE:
Swarm of Tea Bags: I Love 13, 85L

Gonna dress you up in my loooove, all over, all over, from your head down to your tooooes. Lace leggins = Madonna and yay! And look at the skin...so icy, but so hot. Let's forget I mentioned Madonna and go listen to Joy Division and make sweet mopey love.
FREE:
Skin: Street Dermatology SLD Hunt Gift
Lace Leggings: Kobochan World
Shorts: Currently in the MM board at Aqua
CHEAP:
Bear Shoes: 10L random item vendor at Tou Fromc (TY Beanie for this tip)
Joy Division Shirt: 10L at Psychobills Bunker
Skull Socks: 10L at Neostalgia
NOT FREE:
Red Shoes: Fuel
Hair: Dilly Dolls (bow attached), 150L

OK...well I hope you can find something you like there. I am LOVING all these pieces sooo much. Let's rock them!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Those bear flats are adorable.

Sileny said...

Yay! Those are the only pair I was able to get from the vendor, I want to know what the rest look like!

Topaz "Tazzy" Tomsen said...

O>O I love the swarm of tea bags! How awesome are those? Great finds :D