Monday 22 June 2009

Bloggity Buggity

I've got the blog bug lately. Have to like restrain myself from making ten posts a day, rofl. Anyway, here I go!Aren't I purty? Yeehaw!!
Hair: Raspberry Aristocrat, free at hair Fair
Boots: Sn@tch, not free
Skin: BlowPop, update group gift #4
Outfit and Accesories: {Boutique}, 40L-100L per piece
Note: There is also a really cool 'Wanted" old time photo hud at {Boutique} for 10L, but as I suck as an SL photog I couldn't figure it out *cries. Outift w/ Paws: Ema's, MM prize
Hair w/ Attached Hat: Nodoka, hair fair release (only 15L I think)
Skin: Liquid Candy, 5LI have to show you the close ups of the skin, hair and paws too. So pretty!
And some more from Nodoka (the main store, not the hair fair booth) and Liquid Candy! Including a pig mask and ears set. yeah...I have a thing for masks. Seriosuly. So hot.
Black Hair: Nodoka, freebie
Brown Hair: Nodoka, 30L
Both Skins: Liquid Candy, 5L each
Mask and Pig Ears: Liquid Candy, 5L for a fatpack

2 comments:

Tenshi said...

Hey Sileny!

You have to take the pic with "Show HUD Objects on" checked. :)

Sileny said...

I tried that but while it was perfect looking on my screen, after I checked the photos my head was cut off -.- I think i just suck rofl