Saturday 13 June 2009

Ello

I'm baaaaaaaack :P Mini Ash and I landed in London 2 mornings ago and it's been pretty much non stop ever since. I saw my brother for the first time in nearly 10 years, and his absolutely gorgeous daughter who turns one next month. I'm so happy to not miss out on all the amazing things that will happen in the first year of my nieces life, and Mini Ash is stoked to have a living doll to play with :P



Seems very fitting that my first post back should be about a European store. We first covered COCO last Christmas, when they spoilt us rotten with an amazing advent event. And while scrolling through the feed yesterday, I caught a post from them with pictures of these super cute overalls. I ran! Hadn't read the post properly at all though, so imagine my surprise when I got there and found out they were a group gift. Squee much? Yes I did :P Join the group using the inviter in the store and touch the pic to receive 3 different coloured overalls, and several other group gifts along that wall, including tops, hats, a super cute pink bag and a scarf, to name a few.



I chose a subscribo gift from Pixel Dolls to go underneath, I just love the white/denim combo. The yummy skin is a limited time gift from Lara Skins, head instore to get yours. I'm off to catch up with old friends and have a goss with my broski, Ash Out.

Credits
Overalls (group Gift)
COCO
Top (subscribo Gift)
Pixel Dolls
Trainers (Old gift)
Hoorenbeek
Hair (not free)
Liriope
Skin
Lara Skins

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww cool to hear that Ash, I'm glad you both landed fine and are enjoying the english summer :)

Cute look! Will head over Coco asap.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the North, Ash & mini-Ash...

enjoy your family and bitty-baby!

hugs xxx

KawaiiNicole said...

Hi. Where is the tattoo from? Thanks.