Monday 22 June 2009

Free*Style Group Roles *UPDATED 22 June 09*

Hiiiii!

I won't be on SL very often in the summer months, kids off school, holidays coupled with new addiction to Sims 3 and Plurk. Here is updated info about the group, and if you wish to advertise your store within the Free*Style group.

You can also find me here http://www.plurk.com/Creamster where I often report on my bowel habits and various mundane thoughts and boringness going on in my life, really I am that exciting! Feel free to add me as a friend on Plurk :)

See here for Free*Style GROUP RULES & INFO

::GROUP ROLES::

Free*Style Officers - can send Notices and Invite or Eject members if you are a store owner and wish to advertise in the group or if you have any group queries/problems, please contact an Officer)


Marci Delight,
Casia Serpente,
Beulah Mills
Eden Knoller
Loxley Tatham
Abra Exonar
Adaire DeCuir
Ashia Tomsen
Dahlindah Destiny
Elusyve Jewell
Gecko Gorilla
Olivia Connaught
Suri Christen
Helianthus Mesmer
Holli Hansup
Zalashiji Heckroth
Miaow Dastardly
Kathie Fairey
Kie Jinn
Sherpa Davies
Ceejay Wrigglesworth


Free*Style Designers/Store Owners - Can send notices about their free gifts in store or give them out to the group in a notice (they can also place a gift at Free*Style, please contact an Officer if you would like to do this)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your blog--it's truly one of my faves.

i tried to send a notecard but it wouldn't work.. my computer has been having issues.. but i'd love it if you would add me to your group.. my name inworld is sylvia olivier.

thank you.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks Sylvia, glad you like the blog. Invite to the group has been sent, how's that for efficient :))

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Starmillly Voom and i wuld love to join the group...thanx! as a designer I forgot to mention.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Hi Starmilly, woops, only just saw your comment. I'll send you an invite when I'm online :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Creamy.
Great Blog and I'm keen to join the group but the first name on the inviters list advised she was no longer a member so I decided to opt for the Blog way.
Can you please send an invtation to me?
Thanks in anticipation.

Silken Twine

Anonymous said...

Heya i am BellaTia Galicia and i would love to be a member of your group, ty

Anonymous said...

me too please... Calamity Kessel (I hope I haven't missed this boat..)

Suri Christen said...

Creamy, you left me out!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

oh poop sorry suri, i'm going cross eyed here, will put your name in LOL

Creamy Cooljoke said...

To everyone who left a comment asking for invite, i've only just seen the more recent comments, please can you send me a note in game if you still need an invite. Ty :)

Anonymous said...

hmm, strange, I just noticed I have authority to send invites and notices in the group, must be an error since I don't know any of the bloggers nor am I designer.

Unknown said...

Feel free to drop a nc on me as one of the officers for an invite. If you do, make sure you let me know its for Free Style (because I do the same thing for other groups) and that you are a designer so I can give the needed tag. Im sure the other officers can help you as well.

Sileny said...

Eden is the busiest bee in town!

Ranzy said...

Hi, I'm a designer and I already join the group, but i need the designer tag. thank you :))