Monday 4 May 2009

Sassy Stuff

Not a long one today, I am still hooked on PLURKING right now,forgive me! I need rehab...

sassy stuff

Lemania's daily retiring outfit: Sweet Sassy Stuff, $1L

Slingbacks by JUICY, not free
Necklace is part of the Mina Outfit from Blue Blood!

I got my hands on this LIMITED edition of the "OH, Maya" Gown, inspired by the new feathery hair by ::Mayamaya Creations:: as sported by Creamy ($1L in store) in Birds & Swines. There are only 50 copies of this gown, once it’s gone, it’s gone!

OH MAYA 1

Lemania Indigo - Oh, Maya, not free

Necklace from Paper Couture, not free

Finally another cutesy dress, plus it's pink! I HAVE to wear it!
You can get this Star Dress from a neat store called Drown, you will see the vendor right at the entrance of the door! Take some time to look through the store, there are plenty of cute things and hair upstairs from only 75L per color!

Drown Star dress

Black camera with straps from La Petit Fleur, not free

No comments: