Monday 4 May 2009

Hair and Some Food and Stuff

OK, so I posted one earlier today...but whatever I want to show you more freebies NOW!!!! no waiting :P

First up, camp for 20 minutes at [AV] and get this phenomenal dress. Yay! If you don't like red there are other colors for sale!

Oh..see the hair I am wearing? It was FREE at Moz. Market! The headband is scripted to change pattern so that rocks (I tinted it a bit darker). And this cute free sucker as well! And there are other freebies and cheapies there as well as in the store across the hall! Yay for exclamation points!

There is still the dark lady dress in the [AV] subscribo as well if you haven't gotten it. As always, tons of dollarbies and lucky board good in store too.

Oh wait..where is that hair from you say? Oh, it's from ChiChickie. And also FREEE! It was a subscribo gift and I was oh so happy to see it. Go spend your money there. We all need more hair! OH! The cherries in my mouth? Guess the price? 0L! And they are scripted and interactive and make me grin. They are from a new store called Griffins. The freebie will be changing monthly so hurry and get these ones. The store also sells mucho adorable cupcakes and bears and cookies and loooove. Really, you need to go :P And the skin I am wearing is even free! I got it from the Street Dermatology MM board. Wooters! So pretty.

OK..I shall stay away from this blog for a bit to give you a break from me XD

2 comments:

Elliandra Parx said...

Lol they ended up looking cuter than I had hoped. I guess I should find mine in my inventory now huh.

Sileny said...

Yes you should! Elli you rock at finding stuff :D