Saturday 9 May 2009

Twisted and Spoiled (really I am haha)

Hey everyone!

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far! I got a group notice from Phia Vaughan, one of the owners of Twisted & Spoiled about their yearly hunt (eight diamonds to find) and thankfully I'm quick on the teleport because the sim filled so fast! They have the most fun and flirty style of clothes, amazing quality and textures, and the primwork on their jewelry speaks for itself! DO NOT MISS this hunt, you'll be kicking yourself! It runs until the 17th so you have time to let the hysteria die a bit.

In the first pic, I'm doing a bit of a mashup of the the prizes. The shirt, bracelets, belly chain (Hello Kitty FTW!), and shorts are all hunt prizes!

t and s 3

In this pic, I'm wearing the prize from diamond 3 (called Sexbomb! Rawr!) It comes with the shirt, hotpants, and yes ladies... even the boots!!!

t and s 2

Phia and Sam are SO generous, they participate in gridwides, have 2 lucky chairs stuffed with goodies, and faithfully give their group a monthly gift! This is one group that I will NEVER leave and I suggest you do the same. Case in point is this months gift, Superstar jewelry and bikini! It came with the bikini, belt, both necklaces anddd superstar earrings! SO HAWT!

t and s 1

Have fun, be patient because the sim will be laggy (tons of hunters), and make sure to support an awesome SL store!

<3, Cas

other stuffs
hair- Volt lucky chair prize
skin- Atomic gift for the Keys to the VIP hunt (200L for all the amazing prizes)
piercing- Cyanide (past gift, not sure if its for sale)

1 comment:

Alexxandra Sorbet said...

I have all the slurls to the diamonds in my blog, for the lazy guuurls. ;)