Saturday 16 May 2009

Making Sweet Love to The Freestyle Blog

posted by Gidge Uriza
I originally had Cajsa shoot this outfit for our blog, It's Only Fashion,but I realized there was something important I wanted to say and this outfit was a great way to do it.

I want to thank Creamy and her team for being such a consistent force in introducing me to new creators of the past year and a half that I've been reading this blog. It's blogger appreciation week on the grid, and lots of creators have been showing us the love, but I truly wanted to say - peer to peer, how MUCH I still enjoy this blog every day. I augment my wardrobe, I meet new people, I visit new builds, ALL because of what I see on Freestyle. You guys are OFTEN a window to other parts of the grid to me, and I am endlessly thankful to you for that.

I still use this blog not only to pick up whole outfits sometimes, but to pick up odds and ends that I'm in need of.........like.........ACCESSORIES!


Accessories can be pricey even when you have a good job working for InQconnections like I do. (See how I just pimped my own gig?) I am always on the look out for nice pieces to pick up. And as we all know - FREE is good.



You can STILL get this necklace at Indyra Originals at the SXY2nd Location. It is FREE! Indyra is one of my favorite creators, and she tends to toss something lovely at group members every once in a blue moon........check out her group.

This dress is not free - and heck I dunno if it's still available, but I found it at <3>

So here is what's up.

Most of what you see is not free because I did not originally shoot this FOR Freestyle.

But the necklace is :)

Style Notes

  • Skin -Laqroki - Tasha Portrait Skin
  • Hair - Laqroki - Puma - Sunkisses
  • Dress - <3>
  • Shoes - Digit Darkes - Midnight Ball
  • Necklace - Black Pearl Necklace FREE from Indyra ont he SXY2nd Sim
  • Eyes - FNKY - Purple Rain

I want to thank you all for all of your support as well, as I learned to do photography over the past month......and continue to learn. And thank you Creamy for allowing me to be part of this blog as a guest blogger.

Fangirl Moment over. Resume your pixel lives.

No comments: